Ross County Safety Council is lead by a group of dedicated volunteers who make up the Steering Committee. This steering committee is charged with laying out the yearly speakers, workshops, and extra training classes. In addition to their duties with Ross County Safety Council many of our steering committee members are dedicated safety professionals who are eager to assist you with any questions you may have about issues your workplace is facing. View the current steering committee below.
- Mark Holsinger with TSHD Architects
- Aaron Wagner with Glatfelter
- Ted Pierce with Glatfelter
- Dr. Brenda Phillips with Ohio University Chillicothe
- Devin Keplinger with Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Marsha Bevins with Portsmouth Mission Alliance
- Chad Hafner CHEP, FF, EMT-B, with Horizon
- Ken Shelton with Staff Source Inc.
- Lewis Anders with YSK Corp.
- Tiffany Castor with Adena Health System
- Bud Lytle with The Chillicothe Police Department
- Sara Gradillas with Chillicothe Fire and Security
- Emily Schmidt with the Ross County Sheriff's Office
- Briana Hood, Program Manager, Chillicothe Ross Chamber of Commerce