Ross County Safety Council is lead by a group of dedicated volunteers who make up the Steering Committee. This steering committee is charged with laying out the yearly speakers, workshops, and extra training classes. In addition to their duties with Ross County Safety Council many of our steering committee members are dedicated safety professionals who are eager to assist you with any questions you may have about issues your workplace is facing. View the current steering committee below.
- Wendi Bennett with Chillicothe Ross Chamber of Commerce
- Ann Perdue with Chillicothe Fire & Security
- Malissa Combs with Frontier Community Services
- Tom Slark with YSK Corporation
- Emily Merritt with Ross County Community Action
- Greg Nartker with Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation