Ross County Safety Council is lead by a group of dedicated volunteers who make up the Steering Committee. This steering committee is charged with laying out the yearly speakers, workshops, and extra training classes. In addition to their duties with Ross County Safety Council many of our steering committee members are dedicated safety professionals who are eager to assist you with any questions you may have about issues your workplace is facing. View the current steering committee below.
Currently, we're looking at the potential of doing an in-person event depending on how things trend with the pandemic. If it is deemed safe during the safety council year to gather in groups again, we'll look at doing a blended in-person and virtual event.
A message from the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation in regards to 2020-2021 Safety Councils:
Dear safety council member,
As a valued member of an Ohio safety council, we want to inform you of important updates to the BWC Safety Council program for the upcoming fiscal year, that started July 1.
- Mark Holsinger with TSHD Architects
- Devin Keplinger with Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Marsha Bevins with Portsmouth Mission Alliance
- Malissa Combs with Frontier Community Services
- Lewis Anders with YSK Corp.
- Tiffany Castor with Adena Health System
- Ann Perdue with Chillicothe Fire and Security
- Phillip King with Chillicothe Ross Chamber of Commerce