Sickness In The Workplace
Please join us Thursday, November 15th for our monthly meeting. Lunch will be served beginning at 11:15AM, with the presentation to immedately follow from 12-1PM.
Cost is $10 per attendee and registration is required below.
Topic: Sickness In The Workplace
Speaker: Kelly Dennis, RS- Accreditation Specialist with the Ross County Health District
- Active member for RCHD’s Accreditation Leadership Team
- Active contributor to the agency’s performance management system for the Ross County Health District.
- Assists in public health policy development and implementation.
- Active member of subcommittees to the Partners for a Healthier Ross County.
- Coordinates the implementation of Public Health Accreditation Board’s standards and measures with hopes of achieving national accreditation.
- Assists Environmental Health Division in program implementation and training of Sanitarians.
- Provides training for Level 1 and Level 2 Food Safety Training Programs (Person-in-Charge and ServSafe Manager Training).
Speaker: Michelle Long, BSN, RN, CTTS- Public Health Nurse with the Ross County Health District
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Infectious/Communicable Disease Case Manager
- Nurse Clinic Supervisor
- Immunization/Vaccine Coordinator
This months meeting is sponsored by ATI Physical Therapy
If you have “pre-paid” for meals please click “pay on site” and then submit your registraiton.
Attendees wishing to pay via credit card please select “Make a Payment”, then “add to cart”, and then “check-out”. At this time a secondary page will open with the payment window.
- 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
- Provided by 7 Miles Smokehouse
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Sickness In The Workplace