- Oct 10 2019
- 11:15 am - 1:00 pm
October Safety Council Meeting – Flame Retardant Clothing
Please join us for our 3rd Ross County Safety Council meeting of the year on October 10th from 11:15am-1:00pm at the Adena PACCAR Medical Education Center (446 Hospital Rd. in Chillicothe). Food will be catered by Elegant Eats and served at 11:15am. The menu items this month will be: pork roast, tossed salad, and coleslaw. Presentation will immediately follow at 12pm-1pm.
Registration is required. Register Below.
Speaker: Sophia Dixon
Topic: Flame Retardant Equipment
- The Importance of NFPA 2112 Certified garments
- How to design a specification for your company for FR Clothing
- To become familiar with the Regulations OSHA 1910.132 and Standards NFPA 2112 and 2113
- Selection, Use, Care and Maintenance of your FR Garments for Flash Fire Hazards
- Understanding Hazard Assessment for Arc Flash
- The Importance of NFPA70E and 1910.269
- Incident Energy, ATPV and layering
- How to design a specification for your company for AR Clothing
If you have “pre-paid” for meals, please click “pay on site” and then submit your registration.
Attendees wishing to pay via credit card please select “Make a Payment”, then “add to cart”, and then “check-out”. At this time a secondary page will open with the payment window.