Group Rating Annual Safety Training
As a group-experience or group-retrospective rating program sponsor for the January 1, 2020 PEC (public) rating year or July 1, 2020 PA (private) rating year, your organization is required to be represented at annual training per OAC 4123-17-68.
You will fulfill this annual training requirement by viewing the training on https://youtu.be/qeexhtpsCkE at your convenience, Sponsors must complete the training before January 31, 2021. After you’ve viewed the video, document completion of the requirement by completing this survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TKPTBQN
The webinar is approximately 60 minutes in length and includes presentations on the following topics:
- Employer Programs Update
- COVID -19 Indoor Air Quality Assistance Program
- Better You, Better Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Distant Learning Updates
- Public Employment Risk Reduction Program
- DSH Loss Prevention Organization Virtual Services
- 2021 Ohio Safety Congress and Expo
- Group Rating Safety Program Requirements
Questions can be directed to email@example.com
Vision: To transform BWC into an agile organization driven by customer success
Mission: To deliver consistently excellent experiences for each BWC customer every day.
Core Values: One Agency, Personal Connection, Innovative Leadership, Relentless Excellence.